Denplan Essentials – Our Maintenance Plan
What is Denplan Essentials?
Denplan Essentials is a easy set-up maintenance plan. You pay a monthly fee that cover a set number of treatments, including dental check-ups, dental hygiene visits and dental x-rays. You can sign up quickly and easily even if you have outstanding treatment.
What does Denplan Essentials include?
- Dental check-ups (frequency decided by your Dentist)
- Dental hygiene visits (frequency decided by you dentist)
- Routine dental x-rays
- Preventative dental advice
Why choose Denplan Essentials?
- Encourages you to attend regular dental visits
- Allows for you to budget for routine oral care
- Simple to set up with no patient assessments required
What’s not included with Denplan Essentials
- Restorative dental treatments. (Such as fillings, crowns, bridges or dentures, lab fees and prescriptions).
- Any treatment your Dentist has excluded from your plan contract
- Referral to a specialist and specialist treatment
- Orthodontics, Implants and cosmetic treatment
- Treatment carried out elsewhere
- Extraction of wisdom teeth
Denplan Essential plans are from £15 per month, with other plans to suit individual needs.