Caring for you
What you would like to achieve in terms of your dental health and appearance is really important to us. From tooth whitening and cosmetic dentistry to the treatment of bad breath and gum disease, we will take the time to listen to you and understand your needs, so that you are excited about how your teeth look and how healthy your mouth feels. Which will give you confidence in your smile, and confidence in us.
Like most of us you probably want to keep your teeth as long as possible and we believe that prevention is better than cure. So we will show you how to prevent tooth decay and gum disease and teach you how to care for your teeth properly. We always check for oral cancer and we want to give you long-term dentistry solutions not quick, short-term fixes that cause you trouble, cost you more in the long run and may ultimately fail.
You want to feel relaxed and secure when visiting us for dental treatment. We will always aim for pain free treatment where you are the number one priority.
If you answer yes to any of the questions below then we are sure we can help:
Would you like to feel more confident when you smile?
- Would you like to have whiter or brighter teeth?
- Do you have old or stained fillings that show when you smile?
- Do you have silver fillings that you would like replacing with tooth coloured restorations so that they blend in better?
- Do you have any missing teeth that you would like to replace?
- Are your teeth awkward to clean?
- Do your gums bleed when you brush or floss them?
- Do you have bad breath or get a bad taste in your mouth?
- Are your dentures lose or embarrase you?
- Have you lost confidence in dentistry or your present dentist?